In just two weeks the global La Marzocco community will gather in Milan for the biennial event, Out of the Box – La Marzocco’s signature event. All are invited to join us for two days of exploration, learning, and celebration.
If you will be joining us, keep an eye out for our US team in the following sessions and workshops:
- US Product Manager Scott Guglielmino will offer demonstrations of Auto Brew Ratio technology – a forthcoming feature on the Linea PB. Learn more about Auto Brew Ratio in a recent blog post.
- Members of our US team will be on hand to offer guided tours through a display on the Linea Mini. Explore the inner workings of our most recently released home espresso machine, learn the rich history of the design of the machine, and more.
Our US team will be moderating a number of the keynote sessions offered on Saturday October 24th:
- Whitney Cornell, VP Sales and Marketing for La Marzocco North America, will moderate a presentation led by Stefania Martelli, the fourth generation owner and manager of Proraso, the renowned Italian shaving products brand.
- Scott Callender, Director of La Marzocco Home, and Ryan Willbur, Market Development Specialist for La Marzocco North America, will moderate a presentation by Matt Perger.
- Amy Hattemer, KEXP Project Manager, will moderate the session led by John Richards of KEXP.
Learn about the full lineup of speakers and activities at the Out of the Box website.
If you’re not able to join us in Milan, all presentations will be recorded and published in the weeks following the event. Check back here for links to the presentations!