We are happy to announce that the La Marzocco Education team will be heading to Minneapolis to conduct some training. Café Imports has graciously offered to allow us the use of the Minneapolis Coffee Mill.
December 10-12 we will host our technical training course. This course is specifically for professional full-time technicians, and is very hands on. This is ideal for new technicians, or technicians who are new to La Marzocco equipment.
The goal of the training is to empower technicians to:
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Perform machine installation
- Perform periodic maintenance
- Perform steam wand and paddle group rebuilds
- Understand machine hydraulic and electrical systems
This course is taught by La Marzocco USA Product Manager Scott Guglielmino.
Course capacity is nine technicians.
December 13 we will host a La Marzocco Sales Training. This class is a new offering from La Marzocco, and is designed for people in sales roles who sell La Marzocco equipment.
The goal of this training program is to equip sales people with:
- La Marzocco history
- Orientation to the La Marzocco espresso machine lineup, key features of each machine
- Tips for pairing the right espresso machine to meet your customer’s needs
- Tools to help your customers understand ROI, time and volume to payback, and other financial tools
- Orientation to Mazzer grinders: company history, key product features
- Orientation to Marco hot water solutions
This course will be taught by Education Coordinator Ryan Willbur & Sales Director Tom Buckley.
Course capacity is 15 sales people.
For more information or to register for these classes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations will be first come, first serve for folks within the Twin Cities and in the Midwest. Spaces that do not fill by November 15 will be opened up to people from other parts of the country.